Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is not only my first attempt at blogging, but also at even reading a blog. So please help me learn what it's all about. I guess a brief introduction would be a start.

My name is Carol Ann Wilkinson. I'm blessed with two wonderful daughters and sons-in-law --Jenny and Sam Yochem (Bradenton, FL) and Shari and Ramesh King (Foothill Ranch, CA) and, most recently, with a grandaughter, Marley Aiden, born June 22, 2002. (Having a grandaughter is definitely a wonderful reward for growing older.)
My commitment to Christian missions has led me to the staff of Agape Flights, a ministry that provides support services to nearly 400 missionary families in Haiti and the Dominican Republic. I also love music of all kinds and especially enjoy playing piano and organ. Other interests include visiting with family and friends, swimming, walking on the beach, counted cross stitch, traveling (just don't get to do it enough), reading (mysteries are a favorite) and cooking.

Now it's your turn to become part of this blog by sharing about yourself.